Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my 03 is300 couple of months ago after trading my sti in. I am going to be going over seas soon and wanted to know what would be a good price to try to sell the is300 at? Well it is a 2003 automatic with 71,000 miles great condition on outside no dents on the body paint is in good condition. only thing that is wrong is the wheels have been curbed. Inside is in good condition leather power seats. all electronics still function properly. i believe it also has the Lsd. thanks for the help just looking for a estimate on what people would be willing to pay and what they are going for.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
by what you listed above. I would say 16,000 - 18,000 off the top of my head.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What's up DBO? Well you can try posting in the for sale forum (but you need at least 10 or 20 posts >>I think 10 or 20<<?). A 2003 with 71,000 miles should be around $15,000-$17,000, depending on what packages/options you have in your car. Do you have heater seats option? What about navigation system? Full leather? Does it have a rear spoiler? All these things factor in the price. Try starting off with a high price, like $17,500 and people will bargain. Hoped this reply helped. Enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no changes all stock. has heated seats, sunroof, full leather seats, both seats have power it has a small trunk lip not sure if that is stock. thanks for the help and pricing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts