Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the southwestern ontario region or buffalo/michigan area interested in selling your stock 17" rims and tires? if so, i'm interested in buying them. let me know...thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
What are you going to offer? I'm in the Toronto Area.

------------------
IS 300

TRD Front & Rear Undercar Brace Kit
TRD Front & Rear Sway bars
TRD Front Grill
Tom's Rear Tower Bar
Tom's Lower Performance Rod Rear
Tom's Suspension Member Reinforcement Rod (Front & Rear)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi SiR,

Do you have any pic of your car ? Looks like you have done a lot to your car. Kind of curious what those TRD Front & Rear Undercar Brace Kit look like on the car.

I am from Toronto as well. Currently I just have the stock IS300 with the package C with a GS style spoiler added.

I am really interested to see how your car look. If you any pic to post / link that will be great.

Thanks

Originally posted by SiR S-Spec:
What are you going to offer? I'm in the Toronto Area.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
ebay has them on there, i know it sucks but they are on there. under IS300

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SiR -- How much do you want for them? what kind of treadwear is left and are there any curb rashes?

let me know

[This message has been edited by 4NROOTS (edited January 16, 2001).]

·
Registered
37 Posts
I put only 15km on the rims and tires when I first got the car in December because I went to change to a snow tires with rims right away after I picked up my car on that day.

You can contact me at if you are really interested:

[email protected]

TChan:

I don't have any pictures avaliable from my car yet. If you want to see it, I'll try to take pictures when I go to the shop next time. And also the exterior of my car is no different then a stock except for the 16" rims and snow tires and the TRD front grill.

------------------
IS 300

TRD Front & Rear Undercar Brace Kit
TRD Front & Rear Sway bars
TRD Front Grill
Tom's Rear Tower Bar
Tom's Lower Performance Rod Rear
Tom's Suspension Member Reinforcement Rod (Front & Rear)

[This message has been edited by SiR S-Spec (edited January 17, 2001).]

·
Registered
102 Posts
SiR..

Where do you get your TRD stuff ? I was thinking getting the TRD elegant sport version body kit. But was told mod was require. Just have not located a good trustworthy shop to get TRD stuff. Any recommendation.

Since you are also in toronto, we have form a IS300 GTA club. You should check it out. You welcome to join our next meet.
http://www.egroups.com/group/is300_gta

4NRoots

Notice you are from London. Maybe you want to join our group as well. So when we have our next meeting. If you got time. You might want to come down from London. Is only about an hours drive. Plus driving the IS for a hour, is like having fun for a hour.

Originally posted by SiR S-Spec:
I put only 15km on the rims and tires when I first got the car in December because I went to change to a snow tires with rims right away after I picked up my car on that day.

You can contact me at if you are really interested:

[email protected]

TChan:

I don't have any pictures avaliable from my car yet. If you want to see it, I'll try to take pictures when I go to the shop next time. And also the exterior of my car is no different then a stock except for the 16" rims and snow tires and the TRD front grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
tchan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing