Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
ok i live in seattle and go to uw...it doesn't hail as much as you think, summer has been surprisingly nice this year. though it sucks to wash ur car then have it rain a day later. as for parking you can park it at a park and ride and take the bus, since parking at uw is $4 a day!!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
jvr3207 said:
ok i live in seattle and go to uw...it doesn't hail as much as you think, summer has been surprisingly nice this year. though it sucks to wash ur car then have it rain a day later. as for parking you can park it at a park and ride and take the bus, since parking at uw is $4 a day!!
Awesome

should attempt to come to the meet and greet on my visit
:cool:

need to get a Roll call going like real names: or I will call you by your SN's :lol:

------------------------

IMPRIMIS: Jason
Maxxpsi: Derick

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm Kyle :)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey JVR3207 so do u drive your car to UW. I also hear that it'll take a long time to find parking because its sooo crowded. Is that true? I wouldn't mind driving my car to school so long it doesn't get banged up or i can't find parking. Anyways thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
ya UW area is pretty damn packed now, just went through there today.... gas is 280 over there for regular.. man...

if you care about your car i wouldn't take it to the UW parking. cars get pretty banged up around there..

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
hmm so you would suggest parking it at a park and taking the bus. Have you heard anything about bus ports? A friend mentioned Bus ports to me and how there are like parking spaces near the bus station so you can take the bus? thanks

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
bum_hater said:
You need to accelerate your plans. You've been dragging your ass for too long this is obvious.

:rolleyes:

Okay look "since you are claiming to be my ex-wife"

Prove it?

I want to get some proof of this cause I am interested in the things that you are telling my friends on here

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
bartek84chicago said:
trust me, asians are better, im a white guy and i got yellow fever :) go yellow girls woooooooooooooo
Ha! Tell me about it!....My Ex was Thai, the one before that was Korean and so on and so forth...but my wife is black...actually she's from East Chicago, grad from IU.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
:rolleyes:

Okay look "since you are claiming to be my ex-wife"

Prove it?

I want to get some proof of this cause I am interested in the things that you are telling my friends on here

nope not exwife, it's your brother inlaw. same IP address. messed up. bring someone's personal crap out in the open. I see bannishment soon on his behalf.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
alright, since i think this thread has outlived it's original intent (WA weather -> asian girls? chicago?), i'm going to lock it.

if you have any further questions, please PM someone directly. thanks! :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.