Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I got my IS ECU updated today. I had to wait 3 hours. I really love it. No more hesitation and soft shifting. Respose quickly. I got it done in Lynwood. Its called "Lexus Of Seattle"

·
11,061 Posts
THREE HOURS? What were they doing... a test drive? Mine was done in half that time with oil change included. (Lexus of Tacoma in Fife) It's great though, eh?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sounds like you're happy with the results. I'm jealous, and look forward to the day when I don't have to punch the TRAC button everytime I get in the car, even though after the fix is done, I'll probably continue to do so out of habit.
Still waiting here in Atlanta. In the meantime, I take solace in your gas prices, while I'm pumping 92 octane at $1.35/gal.

Thanks for sharing your results.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: SilverLex ]

·
Registered
226 Posts
$1.35?

Sure... kick a man while he's down.

Originally posted by SilverLex:
Sounds like you're happy with the results. I'm jealous, and look forward to the day when I don't have to punch the TRAC button everytime I get in the car, even though after the fix is done, I'll probably continue to do so out of habit.
Still waiting here in Atlanta. In the meantime, I take solace in your gas prices, while I'm pumping 92 octane at $1.35/gal.

Thanks for sharing your results.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: SilverLex ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts