Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if any of you people from the Seattle area could help me find a good deal on an IS. Which dealer did you buy from and how much did you pay? Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got a pretty good deal from Lexus of Seattle, which is based in Lynnwood. Whatever you do, dont go to Lexus of Bellevue. They are assholes. Do a search on this forum for Seattle area and you will find my posts. If you have questions, email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Hey...I got mine at Lexus of Seattle also. They are the nicest people. My dad has been buying cars from the Fleet Manager for 10 years. Grant Storm is his name. He's the coolest guy. Tell him that Mr. Yen's Son sent you cuz me and my brother are both trying to get as many people to go to him as we can cuz later we get a prize or somethin. But yeah he's really cool and friendly.

------------------
Spectra Blue IS300

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey lil,
what kinda deal would we get from that fleet manager? the lowest deal i've heard is 33,000 out the door (fully loaded)... it that price beatable?

[This message has been edited by 99V6Coupe (edited December 13, 2000).]

·
11,062 Posts
I went to Lexus of Tacoma. Talk to Richard Wyatt. I probably paid him too much...but I never dealt for a car before, so what do I know? I still got it for a lot under sticker. Anyway, it's a nice dealership and I've been happy with them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kenny from Lexus of Seattle rocks! They gave me a great price and have treated me great every time I come back, left my keys to my other car and they even brought them to me 25 miles away! Great service!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, thanks for the response people.
I think I will go to Lexus of Seattle. Lexus of Bellevue didn't seem like they were going to budge at all on the price, so I walked. I'll try the Lynnwood dealership and see if I really can drive off the lot @ $33k. That would be great!

·
Registered
258 Posts
To proof that, here's the email I got from Mr. Ragat: (I think he got it at Seattle Lexus)
"Hey,

I got a fully loaded (except for the chrome alloy rims) IS for
$33.2k (so nearly $2k off MSRP). The salesperson's name is Jon
Cuddeback. He is a super nice guy. So if you are serious about
buying one, you can either mention my name, or you can say that
you are not really interested in all these options and you
might be willing to wait if you order a custom car, but you are
interested in the car on the lot and willing to take it if the
price is right. Are you serious about it? Well, if you go to
them, and do end up buying it, maybe you can mention my name (I
get $100)

If you need any more info, let me know. If you want to talk,
thats cool too. I can email you my phone number. I am not
originally from Seattle. I actually work at Microsoft. I am
from Toronto, Canada. Just started 3 weeks back. I love the car.

Let me know what you think.

- R."

Here's his email:
[email protected]

I forgot his log-in on the board but I hope everyone interested the car get that price and he will get his $100 referral money too. Good luck. Hope he doesn't mind I posted his email sent to me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually thats me

Couple things:
99V6Coupe misspelled my name: Its Rajat.
and my email is [email protected].

I don't mind him posting this message, its cool. If you need more info, you can email me if you want. (Just don't go to Lexus of Bellevue...although it sounds like you already did

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
greyIS, I'll be serious in about a month. I just have a few financial issues to clear up first. I'll definitely let them know you referred me. I just hope that I can get a great deal like that @ $33k.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
DOHCVTEC
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing