Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
So I ended up doing what it says to in the original post of this thread. I bought 2 - 5 packs of 10 ohm .5 watt resistors, put 3 of them together into the factory airbag plug in, and boom! No airbag light. Stoked!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Out with the old! In with the new! Have a lot more plans for the interior that I will eventually make my own thread for. Just wanted to show the new seats that I needed the resistors for. I also used a couple wires from the main harness so the seatbelt light doesn’t come on either.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow that turned out great! I love how everything matches, you've even got the leather door panels. Those old seats were a wreck! Thanks for sharing how you got the light to go off
Thanks man! Im pretty stoked on it, and theyre 10x more comfortable then the stock seats. My car is an 04 sport design and I think all of the sport designs came with leather everything instead of alcantara. But yes the seats were horrible, the car came from cali and I bought it with really low miles. They leather was super dry and since the car was barely driven, right when I started daily driving it the leather started to crack everywhere and get worse everyday.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts