Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
There should be a fuse that you just pop out.Check your fuse box label and it should be in there

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
are you retarded? wear your seatbelt.

if its the passenger light flashing, becuase of heavy books or something on the seat, just simply use a butter knife, stick it in the seatbelt, and make it engage)click), and it tricks the sensor into thinking the seat belt is locked. i do this when i drive long distance with my dog sitting shotgun, she weighs 60 lbs about, and the blinking gets annoying at night.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
I will have to agree with the other 4 members that told you to wear your seat belt. That's a real :curses: question to ask on your first post, especially concerning your safety.......anyways, welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
You are a Stooge. Wear your goddamn seatbelt. It WILL save your life.

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah, the butter knife is a classy idea, not to mention a good look for your interior.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
there is a two wires goin into the seatbelt latch. jumper them together. remember that the airbags deploy at differant rates depending on if you have the seatbelt latched or not. Since youve fooled it into beliving you do, the bag may deploy at a slower rate in a mild crash,and allow you to eat dashboard befor deploying fully.

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
-rep for asking a retarded question

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Hey guys, whats the best way to drive with my feet so i can lay down in the back seat?

:disagree: Just wear your seatbelt and be responsible!

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
the best way is to bend forward, grab your ankles, then hop into the seat that way and drive with your hands, legs back behind your head. That way, when you get into an accident, the airbags can royally screw you in the ass.

Reactions: SilentAttack

·
Registered
957 Posts
bahaha :lol:

Seven said:
the best way is to bend forward, grab your ankles, then hop into the seat that way and drive with your hands, legs back behind your head. That way, when you get into an accident, the airbags can royally screw you in the ass.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Seven said:
BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAH +Rep2U

1 - 15 of 15 Posts