Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard sketchy things from Bumper Medic and I have never been to any shops down here in SD, so what is a good place but isn't too expensive, I cracked the lower portion of my bumper as seen in the pic, so I need it repaired and blended, if the price is right, I'll reshoot the whole bumper. Thanks guys.

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
I use Elite Auto in La Mesa they are not what I would call cheap or expensive but you get great service and they do great work and will not cut corners I have been using them since 1992...

ELITE AUTO COLLISION
4949 BALTIMORE DRIVE, LA MESA, CA 91941
Phone: (619) 667-3788

·
Registered
902 Posts
Theres a bumper medic up here in OC, I was going to check it out but turned hesitant. Theres a few things I need fixed up in my rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Delta00 said:
Theres a bumper medic up here in OC, I was going to check it out but turned hesitant. Theres a few things I need fixed up in my rear bumper.
i just got my front bumper repainted when the car was in the body shop due to the break in, it was 242 to repaint and fill in the lic. plate holes. try carillos autobody on adams ave. thats where i got mine done. my car is actually there right now because the bumper has a few drips and a couple of other things werent right, but the paint matches near perfect. they repair alot of Lexus'.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ended up making the drive to MOB works and am going to get the entire bumper repainted, thanks anyway guys.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
cool... just found out today that basically the front half of my car has to be repainted because there was something wrong with the paint.

bye bye IS300. hello kia rio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts