Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people with lowered cars, who do you trust for alignments? I live off HWY 78, and usually drive down to the 163 for my alignments. I don't mind going as far south as I-8, but I'd go further for a really good shop. I was using Trueline, but I had really bad/uneven tire wear from them. The only other alignment shop that I've heard good things about is Clarence Brown. I've used them a couple times with OK results, but I wouldn't mind finding a shop who knows how to align a lowered car, and can give you a printout with all the different angles that you would normally get.

Here's a scan of my last alignment (the specs are in inches). What do you think?

If you guys think C. Brown is the best in SD, I'll continue going to them. If you know another reputable shop with modern equipment, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i went to suspension plus about 4 or 5 years ago. they did a great job. my tires always wear correctly, and i am lowered on trd coilovers...

clarence brown is great also. i used them about 10-11 years ago.
Thanks for the tip. Has anybody else use Suspension Plus in Miramar recently?

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant even read those alignment numbers lol

Try H & A in Miramar. they did mine, came out really good. they have a "zero out" machine and have done a number of lowered cars :)

You can't read hieroglyphics? Haha. Thanks for the tip. About how many miles do you have on their alignment?

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey stirlingw, I'm going to check out H&A after I get my toe arms. Did you need to remove your front bumper to get on the alignment rack? My car isn't slammed, but it isn't at stock height either. Since I could potentially scratch my clear bra in the process, I don't want to take off the front lip if I don't have to. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.