Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve tried searching for an answer. previous owner had taken out the stock amp and ran speaker wire to the rear speakers and put an amp and sub in the back while still using stock head unit. Im trying to put a double din in and got the scosche lsb01b harness and seemed simple. Put it back together and head until works but now my A/C doesn’t blow cold, climate control reads Error, mpg, fuel, volts don’t register but all light up. Ive tried looking up a wiring schematic but every link I find won’t upload. Can anyone find the schematic for a stock wiring harness or have experienced this issue?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I’ve tried searching for an answer. previous owner had taken out the stock amp and ran speaker wire to the rear speakers and put an amp and sub in the back while still using stock head unit. Im trying to put a double din in and got the scosche lsb01b harness and seemed simple. Put it back together and head until works but now my A/C doesn’t blow cold, climate control reads Error, mpg, fuel, volts don’t register but all light up. Ive tried looking up a wiring schematic but every link I find won’t upload. Can anyone find the schematic for a stock wiring harness or have experienced this issue?
You may have wired it wrong. Also it may be like the TYTO-01. Check out https://www.my.is/threads/2001-is-metra-tyto-01-harness-how-to.338386/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts