Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so how does a saturday or sunday sound? I'm thinkin that'd probly work best for most ppl... we'll find a weekend when the weather is nice and go from there. What you guys think?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Weekends work best for me, Are you talking about this weekend? It might be best to give at least a week or two's notice so more people can free up their schedules.

·
Registered
600 Posts
If its this weekend, im off both saturday and sunday. Otherwise Sundays work best for me since I usually work all day Saturdays until 8pm.

·
Registered
600 Posts
ill come out this saturday... im down for some sushi too.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I could do this saturday if its in the afternoon... I had some plans around 7.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I'm not down with the sushi, but i MAY be able to make it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I don't know about Sushi either, maybe if someone tells me what to order.

I may try and make it, there are a few plans for Sat. so it's all up in the air.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright. so i guess we can all just meet up in the parking lot... first person there gets to pick the spot. jw anyone got boost here?

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol hey. um.. well looking at the weather, theres gonna be snow and rain comin in tomorrow and friday... with the highs being lower than freezing, I don't think my summer tires will handle very well at all.. so i might show, but most likely without the IS. sorry guys

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i checked it too. it said it could be clowdly. the streets are 100% salted so it should be fine.. up to u tho. i've been on summer tires driving in downtown chicago where lots of places they dont even salt it and it was fine... just try ur best :)

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I won't be there... I had to delay my flight back from arizona until sunday.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey i live up in barrington but im always around the BG/AH/Schaumburg area almost everyday.. dont have my is300 yet due to having my license suspended for the past 6 months so it kinda screwed with my master plan but id be more than willing to come out and meet some of you guys at a local meet.. im game whenever.. u guys should check out ISFanatics.com as well .. a bunch of people have moved to that site.. look forward to meeting you guys
.. peace

1 - 20 of 30 Posts