Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My IS300 Turbo landed a full feature spread in the current issue of Modified Mag. The cover car and mine got the biggest spreads in the Mag. It is the March 2008 issue and it just hit the shelves today.

Their site: Modified Mag - The Performance Magazine for Sport Compact and Import Cars

SPECIAL THANKS

My business (customzweb.com), Kris and the Crew @ SPL Auto Tuning (Arlington Heights, IL), Larry and the Crew @ Sound Performance (Bloomingdale, IL), Dave @ Tunedparts.net, IS300.NET, Matt and the Crew @ Stay Tuned (Waukesha, WI), My Friends and Family

·
Registered
66 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your achievement on getting a magazine.

I will pick up a copy tonight!

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! It just came out today so I'm not sure which stores have it already. I called Barnes and Noble and they don't have it utnil probably tomorrow. I was able to find it at a local magazine/book store though. And subscribers should have their copies already.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
congratulations, thats awesome.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Sweet, congrats!! I'm subscribed to that mag but didn't get it yet.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Where is the scan ?? :)

congrats teez.

D

PS + REP AT YA!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
congratulations

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Scans please...

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys I don't have access to a scanner right now!!!! I wish I could post it up. The shots and article turned out really well.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did anyone else on here get theirs in the mail and can scan it?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i've been trying to get my car in a mag for awhile no success maybe my car sucks who knows............congrats i like your car alot...........

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Hey what all did it take to get your car in the mag? Can you give us a summary of the process you went through? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts