Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Sam, I just read that whole entire thread and I am still f"::king confused. Is LAI (the guy in the picture) the watch seller?

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sam, I just read that whole entire thread and I am still f"::king confused. Is LAI (the guy in the picture) the watch seller?
Yeah, it seems like this guy is doing a lot of different things, from watches to parts, to anything he can 'sell' and than either not delivery or Buy something and dispute the charges.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
you talking about john lai? old sn Lexus_IS300??? i don't think thats him... but i have been wrong before. although im pretty sure John Lai is doing quite well with his spas, i would be very surprised to see him risk it all over some petty fraud shit...

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
you talking about john lai? old sn Lexus_IS300??? i don't think thats him... but i have been wrong before. although im pretty sure John Lai is doing quite well with his spas, i would be very surprised to see him risk it all over some petty fraud shit...
According to other threads I read, yes that's him.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
According to the above image he's already in jail. Says his arrest date and cell number. What a scum bag. He needs to fall on a knife ;)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Yes I am refering to John Lai aka Lexus_IS300.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
but the arrest are possession and nothing to do with the larceny or fraud.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes, it's the same guy - he lied about having spas - he's broke, lives at home with his parents, and is unemployed. Dropped out of community college. I have his resume I found on the net for all to enjoy. Sorry if there's his personal info on there - I'm not sure if that's against forum rules, if so, you can take it down and i'll edit the picture.

He's a jack of all trades - if you google his name, you'll see that he scammed people on golf forums (golfwrx), audio forums, watch forums (horomundi), all sorts of places.

He's a huge fraud.

Ever wonder why no ones ever actually been to visit HIM? because he lives at home with his parents who are regular, run-of-the-mill average people - like the rest of us. Not a big baller like he's been trying to portray himself as all these years.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
hahah my name is spelled JON Lai... and im not that s/n lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
jlaifugitive....i'm not standing behind him or anything...

BUT he did start is300forum.com, the first is300 forum on the internet. So if YOU actually were around back then, you would know that. So he isn't lying at all about that.

And as far as his "Baller" status goes, he does have a lot of money, and a lot of cars. He admits that he lives in one of his parents houses, that they do not live in.

So if you're going to start making up stories, keep it in the PL.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
everyone can believe whatever they want - but just think about it - have you ever been to visit him in Oklahoma?

He really doesn't have any other cars other than the yellow IS. The other pictures he's posted over the years are either jacked from the net or he snapped pictures of random peoples cars and/or pics of our friends' cars - just check the other thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
jlaifugitive....i'm not standing behind him or anything...

BUT he did start is300forum.com, the first is300 forum on the internet. So if YOU actually were around back then, you would know that. So he isn't lying at all about that.

And as far as his "Baller" status goes, he does have a lot of money, and a lot of cars. He admits that he lives in one of his parents houses, that they do not live in.

So if you're going to start making up stories, keep it in the PL.

Thanks
Actually, thanks for pointing that out. No, I was not IS300forum'ing back in the day, hence the word "newbie" underneath my name. Being the web developer/creative director just sounded like one of the many outlandish lies that he tends to tell.

So, how do you know that he has a lot of money and cars? Because he posts pictures of things that he has? I can take pictures of strangers' cars and say that they're mine too.

My information comes directly from the source. Where does yours come from?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
1. is300.net was the first is300 related site
2. Is300forum was created by Juice, for the life of me i cannot remember his name.
3. Lai helped out on that site.
4. People have visited with him, now in his home town im not sure.
5. He told lots of lies about buying and selling lots of houses and was rich. Who knows.

D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts