Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
almost done...

these are about a day old (from yesterday's) - we are almost done - just need to do the wiring for the emanage and then dyno and tune.

I'll be the first person to get it installed outside of TBKO shop.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
nice! :p :p :p

cant wait for the numbers!

make a video too!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more pics + video + dyno will be posted as soon as it's done.

I'll also try to do the "NO LOVE" thing if I can

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
nice man!!!

good luck with it.....look forward to pics/video of the final product!!!!

:p

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
goldark said:
more pics + video + dyno will be posted as soon as it's done.

I'll also try to do the "NO LOVE" thing if I can
Drive safe! Don't do anything silly- the last thing ANYONE wants to see is for you to film yourself wrecking your own car because you were filming with one hand and driving with the other.

Please be safe, and ENJOY your blown IS! :D

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
goldark,
did you do anything to make the IC piping that's coming out of the endtanks of the IC fit?

Isn't there a metal bracket in the way of your IC piping? did you remove it? Did I go crazy?

I'm talking about the part from the end tank that goes towards the fenderwell. There's a piece of metal there.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SophieSleeps said:
goldark,
did you do anything to make the IC piping that's coming out of the endtanks of the IC fit?

Isn't there a metal bracket in the way of your IC piping? did you remove it? Did I go crazy?

I'm talking about the part from the end tank that goes towards the fenderwell. There's a piece of metal there.
frame had to be shaved a bit to fit the piping through. The IC core outlets are not angled out (like SRT is) and so we had to.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
goldark said:
SophieSleeps said:
goldark,

frame had to be shaved a bit to fit the piping through. The IC core outlets are not angled out (like SRT is) and so we had to.
I see. That's what I thought. Any pics of it up close?
The SRT had some issues fitting cause of the frame even though the piping was bent outwards.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SophieSleeps said:
goldark said:
SophieSleeps said:
goldark,

I see. That's what I thought. Any pics of it up close?
The SRT had some issues fitting cause of the frame even though the piping was bent outwards.
Best shot I have right now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, looks awesome! More pictures! (of course, when you're done) I WANT BOOST!!!! :wink:

BTW, the install is def. looking clean, cant wait to see the finished product. Keep us informed how it goes!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts