Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so after the UPS guy ran the doorbell and dashed like an adolescent prankster, I got the box of the front porch. :eek: :D 8)

so here are the pics. I am still debating a full polish but I am sick like that. Not sure when it is going on with this cold a$$ weather.:(

huh this pic came out a little sureal from the sun :crazy:

let the wiring begin

But then I realized the only instructions I got were the ECu hookup diagrams. While I am sure it would be fun to go into it without them, It sure would be nice to have a walkthrough.

Anybody else get instructions?

So there is a small glue spot on the pulley to prevent it from being removed but that is about it.

Fig

·
Runs on Rice
2,645 Posts
Fig said:
Ok got directions now, Thanks Steve.

I will see about this weekend :)
Hey, it will be nice if you can take some documentry pictures while you're putting the kit together!! Your pictures turn out great. :D :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
I didn't get any either had to call Carson Toyota to get them emailed. It was something like 30 pages!Anyways we started today with a before dyno I was quit suprised we got 187 whp on my 04 5sp. I'll post all the numbers after the install.It's the powerdyne as well.

·
Vendor
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rickjs8 said:
I didn't get any either had to call Carson Toyota to get them emailed. It was something like 30 pages!Anyways we started today with a before dyno I was quit suprised we got 187 whp on my 04 5sp. I'll post all the numbers after the install.It's the powerdyne as well.
i am actually modifying the install doc so that it isn't that big. then I will CC Mike and Steve so that it is easier for them to send it out. :)

Pics, Vid, I am going to try to do it all :)

Fig

·
Vendor
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1Noless said:
Fig! Let's do it, bro!

I have the digital cam and the video cam recharged. Jay is the better videographer, but we can use mine if he's not around.
Oh I got that covered, that pani dvx100 has just been sitting in the corner and the sony v1 digi cam, we should be set ;)
I will see if I can get a baseline dyno somewhere.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Fig

Did you get my last PM?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.