Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Didn't get to see a very good pic of either but here are my comments. The red is SWEEEEEET but!! Tickets lots of Tickets in that color, the sportcross looks like the changed the a** of the car and looks round, maybe i am wrong, but like i said they were not soo good pics

D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I saw both in real life. I really don't like the color of the manual, it is much too bright for that car, it looks identical to Chrysler flame red. Also, the red and carbon fiber sterring wheel looked very bad, I hope that dosen't make it to production.

The wagone dosen't look very wagony at all. The back end curves dramatically, it looks more like a 4 door hatchback. Either way, the IS3 wagon looks pretty cool.- Karl (Altezzer)'s brother, spencer

------------------
1998 Mercedes Benz SLK230

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think i will just try to get my IS300 i think if you are getting a wagon??? weagon??? it should be BIGGER!! not too much but a little (AUDI A4 YELLOW BAD ASS but no umph off the get go)

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing