Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got invited to one of the South California Lexus Dealership in LA to see the new IS350.

Seeing it in person is amazing feeling. The car technology is off the hook. I can't wait to get one in my hand soon.

I took some pictures. Sorry for some bad pictures. I was in the rush.

Willy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
my lord that is a big*ss shiftknob..

i think they went more into the luxury than sport area...but i still woudln mind rollin in one of these...

1st gen IS love =D

-Aaron

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More Pictures

Enjoy!!! :0)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last one

Well, I asked about the pedal... They are considering having it optional but we all need to write Lexus and let them know about the demand.

As for the VDIM, currently can't be disable due to safety feature.

Willy

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
i seriously hope that the 18" wheels are an option that all dealers put on their IS.

is it me or this IS has some spotty looking interior materials. when you look at the up close pictures vs the far away interior shots there's a bit of a difference quality.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
willylam said:
Well, I asked about the pedal... They are considering having it optional but we all need to write Lexus and let them know about the demand.

Willy
What pedal are you referring to? Also, does anybody know whether the taillights are LEDs or not?

·
Registered
336 Posts
mang....dats too lux 4 me....i prefer the my current IS....
P.S. I hate the new pedals and shift knob!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
The "L" version interior just doesn't do it for me. Besides, they should've used a brighter color of wood to go with dark interior.

The "S" version with aluminum trim and pedal looks awesome though. Wonder if Lexus will offer that on 350 here in the states.

·
11,061 Posts
Shucks. They shoulda kept the trademark shift knob.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
damizzle said:
Man those pedals look like garbage!!!!! Also with that e-brake down low it reminds me of my moms old dodge intrepid....
Man, thats the first time I have seen the pedals....damn they do look sh*tty!!!! :pissed: And that old school e-brake :suspiciou . But atleast you have 0-60 in a little over 5 seconds :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
willylam said:

Willy
Ahh you must have been at Longo the other day. That looks like the IS350 I drove a few weeks ago: The clear giveaway is the non textured panels on the dash...almost a shiny smooth black.

http://www.clublexus.com/index.php/article/articleview/7475/1/10/

The aluminum pedals are available only to the IS350 Performance Luxury Plus (Sport package).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey willylam, did the car look bigger than the IS300 in person??? or is about the same size.

Nice Pics btw!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Flipside909 said:
The new IS is bigger in person inside and outside...here's my IS w/the IS350:

the new IS looks japanesque...that slanted eye/headlight is not as attractive as the current oval/headlight on the previous IS...:lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts