Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or was this film more fast-paced than previous Bond flicks?

The ice field car chase scene was pretty cool. That Aston Martin Vanquish is awesome...me like. Same with the Jaguar XKR, though I found that little gadget in the back to be a little goofy... Speaking of goofy things, that escape sequence toward the end was ridiculous...

Johnny Tran got 0wnt. Haha...

Miranda Frost was kinda hot, but I wasn't fully convinced as to why she was a double agent.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
it was good! very sexually related. at least more so than the others. I recomned it to you guys. Oh by the way I will own one of those Aston Martins!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
yo,
it was wwwwwaaaayyyyyy to fantastical at some points...but all in all it was all right film, just an average bond film, if not slightly below par...still worse than goldeneye

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the scene when he was on the cliff....how he got out of all of that was very gay. But yea the Vanquish was very sweet.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
This was one of the worst James Bond films I have ever seen. It started out cool, then it just started to suck. :bitching:

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention... that Icarus thing was too similar to Goldeneye. :p Where's the originality?

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
The Vanquish was amazing. :eek: :eek: :eek: I almost cried when they blew up that Porsche and threw that Lambo and Ferrari out of the plane. It was kinda funny when it landed nose first in the ground though. :lol:

There was a lot of stupid immature little faggot kids there that said "give it to me baby" when Frost took off her dress.

I FUKING HATE LITTLE KIDS.

:pissed:

:chill:

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Just got back and saw the 007... I think the movie wasn't bad at all.
But that British mole agent, she is sooooooooooo fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anybody know what's her real name?

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
YEAH that's her! That's her!
Nice body, cute, and uhm... probably because of the make up or light effect of somethin' but, her skin looks so smooth like a porcelain :eek:

I agree with you yoda, I'd hit it two times as well :D :D

·
11,062 Posts
Classic Bond... and I did think it was faster paced than previous editions.

·
Registered
301 Posts
JW said:
Miranda Frost was kinda hot, but I wasn't fully convinced as to why she was a double agent.
They explained this in the movie... They killed the real agent, and used "gene-replacement-therapy" to make another person look like her.

IMO, this movie was fast paced and had a lot of action, but it was way over the top to the point of absurdity (compared to other Bond Films).

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Same car? This was at the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show back in Jan 02.

And this one driving down Wilshire in Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah, okay...I must've missed that part. :p

soulstalker said:
JW said:
They explained this in the movie... They killed the real agent, and used "gene-replacement-therapy" to make another person look like her.

IMO, this movie was fast paced and had a lot of action, but it was way over the top to the point of absurdity (compared to other Bond Films).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
19 Participants
Frydryce
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing