Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he was about four cars behind me in traffic, and he kept trying to pass the donkeys who were ahead of him. i never knew the driving lights on those beans were yellow.

as i was turning left he downshifted and roared by me

i had half a mind to pull back into traffic and put him in a hurt locker, but nah. gas is expensive these days.

seriously it is...have u checked premium prices lately?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Your posts are actually getting very boring.....You want on this board to say your CL-S is faster??

Your CL-S is a fast donkey, ok??

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by dude:
Your posts are actually getting very boring.....You want on this board to say your CL-S is faster??

Your CL-S is a fast donkey, ok??
i was just telling a story, so there is no need to attack me.

i need to tell *happy* is300 stories on this board? u guys have it all figured out

shoulda pulled out and followed that guy

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
i was just telling a story, so there is no need to attack me.

i need to tell *happy* is300 stories on this board? u guys have it all figured out

shoulda pulled out and followed that guy

No....we 'guys' didn't figure out anything.....You said it all!!!!

You wanted to pull out....but you said expensive gas held you back......

That indeed WAS a happy story......

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah.. gas is expensive.. although it depends a lot on where you live too.. I think Nor Cal has got to be the most expensive.. oh, maybe NY too.. where you from, Geoff ?

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by dude:

No....we 'guys' didn't figure out anything.....You said it all!!!!

You wanted to pull out....but you said expensive gas held you back......

That indeed WAS a happy story......

i can email that thriller to u if u want, u know

really i can...it'll be no problem

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by oh-dawg:
Yeah.. gas is expensive.. although it depends a lot on where you live too.. I think Nor Cal has got to be the most expensive.. oh, maybe NY too.. where you from, Geoff ?
michigan...been plauged by high gas prices all year...it's ridiculous

thank god my v8 jeep is going back soon off its lease...that puppy drinks

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Nomoney:
IS300 is very common here in S. Los Angeles area.
i've only seen two here in MI...one with ugly 16" wheels (black), and the silver one tonight

i have not seen one type-S except mine, but i've seen a few regular 3.2 CLs

bimmers are a dime a dozen where i live...it's sick

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by mrclam:
i've seen 20 different ones to date.......the IS is not as unique as it used to be =)
'round my house they're really rare, prolly because of the fagot dealerships charging msrp and not coming down at all

the lease rates they quoted me were insane. i literally laffed at the guy out loud. residial was high, but the sale price and money factor were nuts

too bad for them...i prolly would bought one if the price was right (i had not yet driven the type s) and then u all would love me

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
he was about four cars behind me in traffic, and he kept trying to pass the donkeys who were ahead of him. i never knew the driving lights on those beans were yellow.

i had half a mind to pull back into traffic and put him in a hurt locker, but nah. gas is expensive these days.

Hmmm, this doesn't make sense. Geoff is a boss of ~80 people tech firm (people don't call tech company, "firm") and he's worried for the gas price? Well, I bet he's going to say, "I am sensible guy who doesn't waste any money. That's why I am where I am right now"

The description about he's company doesn't sound convincing either. Sounds like typical job description off Microsoft website.

Let's talk Testing Geoff. I am from a small company called The Big Blue. And I am responsible for testing IBM Netfinity Server Series. Hardware and software. Let's go!

You have entertained us Geoff. Quit using Shift+F7 key on your Winword though. You sound funny.

Sean.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
geoff said:

They are starting to come down, but you know, a few weeks ago, it was lower than today. WTF mate? Can I get a serious WTF?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts