Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question for those with the SAVV headrest monitors. Do the security covers fit over the stock headrests? Just wondering b/c I'm thinking of putting monitors into my stock headrests, but I would like to use the SAVV security covers on them, as long as they fit. Also, if anyone has them and wants to get rid of them, PM me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
i wouldnt mind pickin up a set of these either!

·
8,743 Posts
i have one ( my set was missing one...) I havent used it yet, was waiting for the other one to get in, and keep em in the glovebox.

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
i have one ( my set was missing one...) I havent used it yet, was waiting for the other one to get in, and keep em in the glovebox.
It has finally shipped from SAVV!!!! Yup, all this time and they just got them out yesterday. As soon as I receive they will be on their way to you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TahoeSSDVD said:
TahoeSSDVD, any idea if they fit over the stock headrests? And since you haven't used them, PM me if you want to get rid of them.

·
8,743 Posts
Thanks Lisnup.... no rush.

I will test them over the stocks later to see how they fit. Sorry not for sale though.....

·
Registered
584 Posts
hey i was wondering if anyone else has a pair of these headrests covers assuming lil'lex already found a set for himself. if anyone has a set or knows where to get them please let me know! thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.