Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to save some of my music that I've downloaded onto a disk and transfer it to my laptop to burn a CD. I would just download the music from the laptop, but it is not recognizing any internet connection as of now. What directory would I have to go to on my desktop to save the files onto a disk?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
T Man said:
I want to save some of my music that I've downloaded onto a disk and transfer it to my laptop to burn a CD. I would just download the music from the laptop, but it is not recognizing any internet connection as of now. What directory would I have to go to on my desktop to save the files onto a disk?

Thanks,

Chris
There is no way you're going to save any MP3'S on a disk, they're too large. Unless of course they are 1 second songs.

The capacity of a floppy disk is only 1.44mb, the average size of 1 MP3 is about...3.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Yea, there are a thousand ways to get the files across. Heck, you can even strap the two computers together with a null serial cable if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
hector060
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing