Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your right ....I'll b there. This will be my first time, you know anyone thats gonna be there? Does everyone just show up or should I contact someone first?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
you know anyone thats gonna be there? Does everyone just show up or should I contact someone first?
Sure I do, I organized it. Your coming from outta town, u could meet us downtown for the drive up together or just meet us at Andrettis.

You can just show up, join the SELOC forum for all the info there. :chill:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
It starts at 2p.m., I will arrive there at 3.. I have organized a Free Car show. It is at Andretti Speedlabs in Alpharetta. Andrettis is an awesome, upscale gaming place, video games galore, indoor go-karts (real ones), climbing walls etc. Think ESPN zone times 10. Planned cars in attendance:

Lexus
Supras
RX-7s
NSXs
Acura
BMW
Corvettes
Celicas
MR-2s
G35s

Probably a couple others. For those that don't care for cars, I have hooked up a 10% off discount at Fuddruckers (it is inside Andrettis) for those that like to eat and an awesome deal to use the facilities inside. Tell any friends that may be interested in attending.
Racing Experience Promotion $19.95
Includes:
* One 8-minute SuperKart Race
* One Day Racing License
* $5 Game Lab Credit
* Choice of an Extreme Sport:
Rock Wall <or> Zip Line

That is a $35 package.

Directions - Take 400N to exit 8, MANSEL RD, make a left at the light, go straight until Alpharetta HWY, make a right, ANDRETTIS is on the left click on link below for a map. For those of you with NAV. the address is 11000 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA 30076

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
If your gonna meet us downtown (at least 10 cars will be there) where are u coming from I-20? If so, get off the GA. Tech exit going 75/85N, make a right at the light, at the 3rd light (peachtree st) make a left, go down about 2 miles and keep going until you come up to a FRIDAYS Restaurnant on the right. Turn at that street, you will see a parking deck on the right, go up the parking deck.

2pm sharp. This would be hella easier if you joined the SELOC forum and joined us in the thread there. www.seloc.net

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
If your gonna meet us downtown (at least 10 cars will be there) where are u coming from I-20? If so, get off the GA. Tech exit going 75/85N, make a right at the light, at the 3rd light (peachtree st) make a left, go down about 2 miles and keep going until you come up to a FRIDAYS Restaurnant on the right. Turn at that street, you will see a parking deck on the right, go up the parking deck.

2pm sharp. This would be hella easier if you joined the SELOC forum and joined us in the thread there. www.seloc.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts