Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention random GGP IS300....that was the worst display of driving that I've ever seen. You were not taunted or asked to race in any way yet you found the need to go WOT and swerve in and out of traffic nearly killing me, my friend, and about 50 other cars.

The best part is, when you did race the Mazdaspeed3 (yeah as in turbo) you got stomped each and every time. Better still, I line up against you with miles of clear road in front of us and you pussy out only to "ricer fly by" us as we proceed down the road.

Idiot....you have been warned

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
for a minute it sounded like me, but i know how to cut properly =D

damn guys gives us GGP people a bad name =(

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
To the aforementioned GGP IS...

After I proceeded to put NUMEROUS bus lengths on you the first time we ran, at what point did it cross you mind that maybe you would have a chance three more times? In 100% complete honesty, I don't think I've ever pulled that hard on a car before. Seriously man. A boost leak across the bored, plus loosing boost up top, with my windows down, and starting from fifth gear in sixty instead of fourth...and I beat you that bad?

Really dude, just back off. I know it must have hurt your wee wee to get so anally violated by a lowly Mazda hatch in front of your girlfriend. Yet, you also have to realize, that woooooooOOOOOOOOOOOSH *pssht* sound my car made is what we like to call a turbo. When someone beats you that hard and you can hear that sound, then, uhhh, that really means you should just stop trying.

And what was the deal with damned pushing Steve off the road just because his IS was pulling in your ass hard? And why wouldn't you want to run him either? Are you that afraid? Yeah, and, go invest in some driving classes or something.

Anyway man, hope you enjoyed the federal prison style violation I let loose upon you. Tell that cute chick you had riding shotgun that if she ever wants to meet up with someone who:
A) Can drive
B) Has a fast car
C) Knows how to properly use said car

Tell her to give me a shout.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ha Haaa!!!! Sounds like somebody got raped!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well.... Working in a jail facility, I have witnessed some of those things and thats very...... DISTURBING.... but in this case, it is very hilarious...Not the running off of the road of course (steven glad ur still alive), but the BRUTAL ASS KICKING that he received. Someone should have recorded it for us.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Well.... Working in a jail facility, I have witnessed some of those things and thats very...... DISTURBING.... but in this case, it is very hilarious...Not the running off of the road of course (steven glad ur still alive), but the BRUTAL ASS KICKING that he received. Someone should have recorded it for us.
This is pretty much what it looked like

Him: --->
Me: -->

He jumps...

------>
--->

Then I hit it

-------->
------------------------------------------------------------------------>

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is my arrow?

Oh, and TO....I don't do so well at 140 holding a camera. Sorry to disappoint.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Where is my arrow?

Oh, and TO....I don't do so well at 140 holding a camera. Sorry to disappoint.
Him: ----->
You: ----->
Me: ----->

Him: ------->
You: ----------------------------------->
Me: ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looked stock to me. I'm not totally sure, but think I would have remembered clear corners.

·
Registered
235 Posts
i came across a ggp with clear corners few months back on I-35... raced him with my head out the window hahaha my signature move (no i didn't lose my hat) guy cant drive worth shit.I wish he was on the forum he prolly is but he's scared to face the fact that he's a fucking moron.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
FYI,

Street racing is dangerous!!!

Funny thread non the less :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
funny as hell.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts