Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
never heard it before but im sure it is a very nice exhaust,i believe sard is very rare in the states :D if i didn't already have an exhaust i would buy it off the guy

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Looks like any other N1 type exhaust with removable silencer that you can get almost anywhere.. heck there are mufflers w/ removable silencers on ebay for $40.00 that look like that, then get yourself some custom piping for roughly $200.00..

maybe I'm not into JDM stuff to that level of detail, but this is my .02.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
And as this exhaust system is axle back, It wouldn't make any crapy/loud sound like all other exhausts do (especially those of you who has experienced hearing loud sound from put the cat-back w/o silencer, oh my god, you know how loud and annoying the typical cat back ehaust system is), but make deep(but not too loud due to the built-in silencer) and racing car tone sound. As SARD racing is the racing team, not the muffler mfg, this is Extremely rare even in Japan.

WTF was that shiet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.