Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
- Location should be a place with a lot of parking and a place to chill and hang out so everyone can mingle and get to know each other. No point in just cruising around with a bunch of strangers. I know that a lot of groups hang out at the Starbucks on Gellter and Hicky in Daly City. It has a huge parking lot and warm drinks for the cold nights.

What to do:
- Just meet up and mingle
- Meet up mingle and cruise around

Time:
-Monthly
-Every other week
-Weekly
-What time does everyone start to meet up

- As i said throw out some ideas.

Who's Interested:
-Thiscrazypinoy: Matt

Reactions: xinvazn

·
Registered
512 Posts
Definitely interested, i'd rather have it every other week but once a month is cool too. we can also try the safeway again and cruise on great highway.

Who's Interested:
-xinvazn - Louis

edit: +rep matt for starting it up

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely interested, i'd rather have it every other week but once a month is cool too. we can also try the safeway again and cruise on great highway.

Who's Interested:
-xinvazn - Louis

edit: +rep matt for starting it up
+ rep for joining... after i spread the juice around first.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright so i sent out pm's to the following people who showed interest or were apart of the April 13th Mini meet. So chime in on ideas.
leedoobert
lilboi
teanguyen
vroomRollLEX
whitetezza
deejaysyke
GR8Dane
JAEohEN
lok214
silversport
oj2000

·
Registered
730 Posts
When I have my IS, I will definitely join this since I live in the city.

Can I crush with my RSX? lolz. jk

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah, you can count me in too. Will make it if can also. Just depends on certain days for me...car business is killer! Lol!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Matt, thanks for the PM.
count me in also. Sunday - Thursday nights work best for me

-Jon

·
Registered
194 Posts
let me know what time, I think after 6 in weekend work for me. I have to work every weekend.... car business here too lol ...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hrm, where exactly is everybody from? Maybe we can decide a spot thats kinda in the middle for everyone? I'm from the south bay so Fremont, Union City, Daly City, San Mateo would work for me. Or we can rotate meeting points so its closer to some of us? Hrm just a suggestion. :)

oh and thanks for the PM and taking the initiative! Good job!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm in Alameda, next to Oakland. Still getting familiar with all the areas so not sure where a good meet spot would be.

Reactions: altezzagita

·
Registered
890 Posts
There was a CL meet a few years ago at Bay Street in Emeryville. Plenty of food and security was cool from what I remember, just a suggestion. :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Alright imma try to clean this up a little and hope you guys follow the format that I've set.
Copy
-Biweekly or Monthly:

-What day do you want the meet to occur:

-What time do you want the meet to begin:

-Where do you want the meet to be located at:

-What do you want to do when we meet up:

Mine:
-Biweekly or Monthly: Biweekly

-What day do you want the meet to occur: Friday or Saturday

-What time do you want the meet to begin: 9pm+ Friday, 6pm+ Saturday

-Where do you want the meet to be located at: Starbucks on Gellert next to Serramonte shopping center

-What do you want to do when we meet up: Mingle and if others want to cruise around and or maybe photo shoots

Note:
-Parking a must and a good place to mingle with one another. A place with food, plenty of seats, and warm drinks.
-Made a mistake: biweekly meant to be bimonthly twice a month we meet up... every other week.

1 - 20 of 364 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.