Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Diego Meet: December 21st at Hooters Mission Valley at 11:00 am
please reply if you can make it. i just want to get together and meet some people and take some pictures. i also would like to eat but it is up to you guys. thank you

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello all,

This is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in getting together at Hooters (Mission Valley) on the 21st of December. Yes I realize that it is close to Christmas and some of us may have to do last minute shopping or whatever.

The time would be at 11:00am

Aight, well let me know and well see if we can get this together.

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Sounds good to me as long as i don't get shipped out of town for work (Highly doubt that will happen so close to the holidays)...

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
isBMR300 said:
i will be there
U r the host, u HAVE to b there :wink:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just wanted to let the people that are going to be at Hooters on DEC.21 that i am only 17 years old. i always get shit about being my age so i am just informing you

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
isBMR300 said:
i just wanted to let the people that are going to be at Hooters on DEC.21 that i am only 17 years old. i always get shit about being my age so i am just informing you
so Dec.21 it is?! wana edit into your first post in the thread?...i think it'll help the peeps to read the date w/out reading the whole thread :wink:

btw, any direction? schedule? what we gona do other than eating, standing in the lot chatting, and drooling over people's ride? :)

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Well Camino Del Rio North, which is the same street the Hooters is on, has some great twisties towards Fairmont Ave, or we could all cruize over to the Bay and take pictures, in the park near the Tecolate exit...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in seeing as the hooter's idea was mine. :lol:

I'm down for the bay run carbon that will be a good cruise.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry about stealing the idea. is300er had me change the post so that people do not have to read the whole thread

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
have fun guys, i'll b there if my car's done :wink:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'll try to be there as well.

Steve...want to send out a notice to the SD mailing list?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
9 Participants
SMURF
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing