Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again!!! This way, it'll be a lot easier for people to find the thread and information on it.

When: April 5th, 2008

Time: 10am-12pm then roll-out to lunch

Where: Mission Bay/Fiesta Island (near playground)
[1700-1999] E Mission Bay Dr
San Diego, CA 92109, US

- 5 South (or North, obviously, if you're coming from the south county)
-Take the SEA WORLD DRIVE exit- EXIT 21- toward TECOLOTE ROAD.
-Turn RIGHT onto SEA WORLD DR.
-Turn RIGHT onto E MISSION BAY DR.
#13 on the map

Please copy and paste your name onto the list if you are going to be able to attend​

So far:

1) howardtan
2) gocar
3) soundbender
4) JPlexis (maybe)
5) Tokoyama
6) kraze8 (maybe)
7) ls1sdgto
8) Areukhmer
9) Stirlingw
10) 1sikaltezza (maybe)
11) IS-Skatenerd
12) Eid310
13) SPProductions (maybe)

As far as lunch destinations, does anyone have suggestions?
Here's a few:

- Dave & Busters (I challenge anyone to Daytona USA!!!!)
- L&L's by Sports Arena
- Hooters Mission Valley
- *************Phil's B-B-Q*************

Last meet I offered people a shock sensor upgrade.. I still have more that I can hook people up with. I install alarms for work and can install them at the meet. It'll probably take ten minutes or so (aside from 1Sik's car)..haha. Either way, give me a heads up so I can bring my tools and alarms. Since I like to hook up the fellow ISers, it'll be $40 installed. If you don't know what it is, basically the shock sensor will set off the factory alarm if your car is hit or senses a vibration of any kind.

PM me so I know who is interested.

·
Registered
853 Posts
might have a problem with DNB, seeing on apr. 5th it would be exactly 5 days till i turn 21 :pissed: , unless anyone is over 25 thats going then it should be no problem.

Edit: i vote for Phil's BBQ...aww thinking about it is making me drool...

·
Registered
346 Posts
might have a problem with DNB, seeing on apr. 5th it would be exactly 5 days till i turn 21 :pissed: , unless anyone is over 25 thats going then it should be no problem.

Edit: i vote for Phil's BBQ...aww thinking about it is making me drool...
I am under 21:( , but there should be people over 25...:)

·
Registered
853 Posts
morning bump. anyone else interested in going?

·
Registered
853 Posts
so now that the meet is coming in close, have we decided on which place to eat? confirm what time to meet etc (i recall in an earlier post, someone asked if the meet could start around 6-7). also should we get a headcount of how many people might be going, drivers and guests in case we should call ahead to where ever we're gonna eat and make sure there are seats made available to us?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Damn it, I'll be in the "OC" for my niece's wedding. Yet again another meet scheduled with me having a prior engagement. Have fun guys.

·
Registered
346 Posts
so now that the meet is coming in close, have we decided on which place to eat? confirm what time to meet etc (i recall in an earlier post, someone asked if the meet could start around 6-7). also should we get a headcount of how many people might be going, drivers and guests in case we should call ahead to where ever we're gonna eat and make sure there are seats made available to us?
I am sure we will decide where to eat, when the meet happens.

We already confrimed that 10am-12pm at Mission Bay is the time, yes many people have asked differnt times, but according to gocar, "Usually we try to hold meets in the morning for picture taking. Also, incase more late stragglers come or simply get caught up hanging out, this will give us some time."

We already got a head count, ^^ posts ^^.

This is my first meet too, but i think that just meeting up, then deciding where to eat there, will be easier:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Finally an SD meet, and i can't make it!!!! Just got a detail, Avic D3 and a front lip. Maybe i'll fly over. Look for a small cessna doing a low altitude fly over. :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
I will be one of the first one's there so no one will be lost.

If anyone else wants to come and join in on the fun, please PM gocar or me, we will add you on the list.

San Diego Meet 4/5/2008:
1) howardtan
2) gocar
3) JPlexis (maybe)
4) Tokoyama
5) kraze8 (maybe)
6) ls1sdgto
7) Areukhmer
8) Stirlingw
9) 1sikaltezza (maybe)
10) IS-Skatenerd
11) Eid310
12) SPProductions (maybe)
13) kruptedxrydah
14) Shlimok87 (Maybe)
15) 240sx_is300 (Maybe...might oversleep)
16) IS300rph
This is what we got so far, updated.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Wish I could make it guys. I promised my grandmother I'd come up to Torrance for her 20th anniversary at the bird store that day. I'll catch you next time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.