Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, this is it. Met with some of the IS guys from Houston (Team Kazoku) this past Friday and the word is out: Huge meet going down this Friday (Feb 1st) at The Rim. It's looking like it's happening at the Lowe's lot at the moment. Let's show up in force and represent the IS scene here in SA. Cool? See ya there!!!

Let's expect to keep this cool... and it could turn out to be something big for a while. Basically, that means that the less negative attention that we draw to ourselves the better. :confused: [Translation: no silly sh!t. Save the burn-outs, racing and over good stuff for a more appropriate place so that we can enjoy the meet for what it is. Thanx!]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, I am really glad that I happened to log on today! I was just saying how cool it would be to do something like this. I have never been to an IS meet and I would love to go. Do you think you can shoot me a message and give me some more information about where this is going to be (like, which Lowe's and what time)? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No prob... Looks like I left that little bit of info off. The time that is set is 9:00 (pm, of course).

As for the locale... well, from what i am told it is placed for the parking lot at Lowe's (hardware store). If this changes and i get wind out if, i will drop the info here. Until then, it's looking like this is going to be pretty kick @$$

But just to clarify: This started out as an IS sorta thing, but has grown into something bigger. So don't freak if you see the guys with the big H showin' up too. Team Kazoku is trying to bring a bigger, more inclusive import mentality to the SA scene like they have done in Houston. It should be good.

See ya there!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'm hoping I can come check out a future SA Lexus Meet. Good thing you and KJ were able to get together and get this setup. I haven't really chilled in SA since I graduated from Trinity. Take pics for us!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, bro. You definitely have to come down some time. I mean, you are the one who helped put this thing together. And I am certainly hoping on taking some pix for sure. BTW... you planning on checkin' out HIN? KJ said it was in Austin.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
HIN I will try to atleast make to spectate. But I'll be at Import Reactor in Houston for sure. That one is in March and will be Houston's newest full scale import show. I believe there is a thread on that here too. You can register for that show at Anime Matsuri 2008 .

·
Registered
475 Posts
Aww man, I miss it.. I text my buddy to know where is the LExus meet at? He didnt text me back.. SIgh he made me upset for not going check out the Lexus meet.. Oh well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts