Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just dropping some clothing off at the dry cleaners when on the way back I noticed somebody's GGP w/ aftermarket rims and exhaust (maybe) on a turn, does it belong to anybody here? It was at one of the corners of Incarnate Word U. and Broadway at about Noon today. I got an awful look at the car but the rims caught my eye and by the time I had my wits about me, we were both turning or had turned.
Anybody?

· Registered
214 Posts
is it me or is there more and more IS300's with modifications (i.e. dropped, etc.) here in S.A.

Where did they come from??? Is it anyone here on .net ??? For some reason the SA people are shy, well the .net members anyways. :p

For example.... I was at school one night and coming out of class I walked right passed a Black Is300 that was dropped like how i had mine dropped before. like almost 3" at least 2.5" ( almost thought it was mine. :D )

just wondering where the SA people at. :chill:

· Registered
3,281 Posts
yea man, i see the same thing in austin. i see IS's with various modifications here and there and I know they are not members of TPL Austin, yet.

my fav is a white one i see around UT with JDM headlights, dropped etc

· Registered
2,892 Posts
kuuligan said:
yea man, i see the same thing in austin. i see IS's with various modifications here and there and I know they are not members of TPL Austin, yet.

my fav is a white one i see around UT with JDM headlights, dropped etc
Damn, I thought you were going to say a white IS with the Ltuned kit, but I guess I am not your fav. :-?

· Registered
214 Posts
I was rollin, to go to my body shop today, and you never guess what I saw! I saw a yellow IS parked at brothers sound right next to the shop. I rolled by real slow (cruzin :chill: ) as I get closer.... I see a Wald Body kit on it... I was like :eek: . so I roll right behind it (because it was in the path in which I had to take :wink: ) and it says BHP tech on the back window... It was Chris from bhp. that was wierd. but the cars lookin nice. sh*t lookin Really nice. I love the wheels... :D 8)

· Registered
3,314 Posts
Kyung504 said:
I was rollin, to go to my body shop today, and you never guess what I saw! I saw a yellow IS parked at brothers sound right next to the shop. I rolled by real slow (cruzin :chill: ) as I get closer.... I see a Wald Body kit on it... I was like :eek: . so I roll right behind it (because it was in the path in which I had to take :wink: ) and it says BHP tech on the back window... It was Chris from bhp. that was wierd. but the cars lookin nice. sh*t lookin Really nice. I love the wheels... :D 8)

That's probably the same IS that I saw yesterday morning :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.