Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys... I've decided to sell my Rims.... I need some extra money since im a college student and have lots of expenses.

They are VOLK RACING GT-U's, Gunmetal w/ JDM Red ring(removable). You get the Centercaps too...

Staggered
18 x 7.5 front 225/40/18
18 x 8 rear 255/35/18 (meaty rear tires)

ALL wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-S!! Good tread left... come see for yourself. I say about 80% left. Heres a description of the tires...

http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_lines/sports_car/t1s.html

Here are some pictures of the rims on my car...

I'll sell the whole package for 1700.. since the tires alone were 800 that is not a bad price for pretty rare JDM wheels.
LOCAL only please.. I live in the San Gabriel Valley, near Los Angeles.

I would love for you to come check them out in person if you can to check tire tread or anything... hit me up...

AIM: tywaneze
or call (626)376-7759
ask for vince...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I would so buy these rims if i had the money for it.. LOOKS TYTE!! BUMP FROM THE SGV!!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
daym why you selling for cheap? these rims run around for like 3400 new i think. ill take the wheel caps if you willing to part that out. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
akk01is300 said:
you got a pic with that red ring off? if so i may be interested.
Sorry, I'm not gonna take them off cause there might be buyers that like it. Just use your imagination... Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
904 Posts
bump for vince.. thats one bad ass ride. good luck with the sale and i know you'll get rid of these soon..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts