Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I've done some searching and found the wiring diagram for the install but then saw some initial settings to set up the SAFC for our cars. BUT, i would like to confirm the initial settings. Also, after you install it, does the SAFC resets itself from previous settings? I just want to use this as an Informational device and will probly tune it when i get a chance. If theres already another thread regarding this that I have missed, please redirect me in the correct direction.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
ok, I've done some searching and found the wiring diagram for the install but then saw some initial settings to set up the SAFC for our cars. BUT, i would like to confirm the initial settings. Also, after you install it, does the SAFC resets itself from previous settings? I just want to use this as an Informational device and will probly tune it when i get a chance. If theres already another thread regarding this that I have missed, please redirect me in the correct direction.
Thanks
i remember i had to change the "knock" to like 5... or was it 10...

it was in one of the threads

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was a setting i saw on one of the thread and don't know if this is correct or not.

Originally Posted by OZIS200

Sensor type: Hotwire
Sensor number: 4 in 4 out
Sensor calibration: 1 in 1 out
Cylinders: 6
Throttle Sensor type: arrow pointing up and to the right

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
This was a setting i saw on one of the thread and don't know if this is correct or not.

i thats what i was using... let me go run down to my car brb

·
Registered
5,613 Posts

for the hotwire it reads 15/15
sensor number 1/1
" " calibration 1/1

i read somewhere if your car doesn't turn on the first time. you need to change the hotwire to 15

Reactions: nless_dream
1 - 7 of 7 Posts