Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
anymore close up pics of the wheels? showing the curb rash and stuff. also, how about if i only had 1 good tail? how much more would you want.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
do the white trunk light tubes come with the box and everything i need to install?

If so, i'll take them. =)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
im interested in the tails. are they flat blakc or gloss black liek the jdm ones?

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
sorry, it doesnt include the box that it came in, but it does have all the parts to connect.
haha no, when i say box, i mean the blue box (invertor?) that you see in the pics..

basically i am asking if it's a straight plug and play install.

if it is, consider it sold to me. :)

I am in Anaheim, CA

edit: let me elaborate further: Does it have a plug type that will fit directly into the stock 194/168 socket?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahh i get what you mean now, sorry i dont have the blue box anymore, i choped it off for a friend to use for a project.im just selling the tubes and wires.

edit- im also adding 2002 flat black painted headlights with chrome rings 100+stock headlights

Reactions: azn4life

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
please pm me with shipping cost for cf trunk to 60647. thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Tires configuration? Do you rub at all in either front or rear?

Need more pics on the car with exhaust and front headlights. I'm interested in these items. Also located in SoCal so local pickup is viable...

·
Registered
652 Posts
What's the condition of the tires?
I'm interested in the wheels/tires trade, I have silver OEMs and tires have about 95%+

Also waiting for pics on the head lights.

I'll take the trunk tubes if I'm buying any of the above :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
any close ups of the headlights? if they look good ill trade.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts