Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am a first time poster but a long time reader. I first got my 2001 IS300 about 6 months ago. I loved the car. I drove the 3 series, A4, and Lex. I got the IS right after the test drive. Unfortunately, my roommate took my IS one night when I was sleeping and threw it into a pole. The car was totaled. $25,000 in damage. I was devastated. It took almost 2 months for me to get a new IS, but I finally got it. Black on Black 5 speed. I thought this car kicked ass with a auto, but the 5 speed really "completes" this car. The suspension is also a lot stiffer. My wheels are now polished, and the white outs in the back are tinted a little darker. Even though I went through hell and back, I am glad I have the 5 speed! Just thought I would share that with the group! I am glad to be back in black! =)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
i would of kicked your roommates ass!

but in the end everything worked out ok. :)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
did the insurance company get you a safe along with the new car? Because unless you don't live with the joyrider anymore you better LOCK the key in a safe! Glad though that everything worked out for you.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts