Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone in the Sac. CA area would be interested in getting together sometime and go for a cruise through the mountains. :p
Maybe up 49 , or latrobe? Those of you who are familiar w/ the Sac area know there's a lot of fun back rodes out of town. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive had some pretty wild times in Davis back in the day 8) I was just wondering if there was anyone close who would want to go for a cruise. Anytime is cool , as long as it's not raining. Do you go to school there?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yup, i'm a super senior. Finals are next week, and i'll still be around during the break. I need to meet some IS peeps, so i know what i should or should not buy for my car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I prolly have seen u around town. Its not that big. I have the grey IS w/ no plates and is really really high. I work at the bookstore, lemme know if u need anything. I'm gettin 30% off most merchandise till the end of finals.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Couple buddies of mine go to UCD. I been to a cool keg/dance party in a hella dark room, some blacklight too. My buddy Morris got on the mic and kicked a flow. 8)

Marco you should come with us down to SF on sat. dec, 14 for the meet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally would go but that's my mom's B-day, anf my girlfriends co. x-mas party , so I can't make it. I'll be up for any future meets/ cruises that are going on though. I went for a ride up hwy 49 to the confluence, and then headed up to Forrest hill rd. That stretch of road is f*ucking fun :shame: :shame: It's not super windy, but enough to really hit some good turns, and slingshot out of. Let me know if you guys want to go cruise. 8)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Marco, you should try Hwy 193. It Cuts off of Hwy 49 in Placerville and runs through the a canyon along the south fork of the American river. There is a nice long stretch of sharp turns that are only inches from some very steep cliffs. Watch out for rocks. I would not recommend driving that Hwy after a storm. Wait for a sunny day. 193 eventually connects back to Hwy 49 in Cool. It is a fun stretch of road. There are some fun roads in Placer as well as Amador county. One of these days I would like to drive 88 up to Tahoe. You should try 193, I don't think that you will be dissapointed.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I know some girls who go to UC Davis who live in the allegre townhouses and want me to come up and party with them over break. If any of u are down to hang or so let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts