Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a place that will cut our lexus keys in Sacramento area? I need to get mine done. Also how much do they charge? Thankx.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Nice! You live here too huh? Congrats and welcome to the sites! The best place to have your key cut is back at the dealer....unless others have another idea. I think that it may cost you between $50-100 to cut and reprogram the key to your ECU....you coming to the big meet in San Luis Obispo this 29th?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankx. and no i can't come to the meet that day, it's my fiance's b-day and have to take her out... hahaha.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found a great place for key cut. I went to Youngs on fruitridge and they charged me $20 for the key cut. Key works great.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Found a great place for key cut. I went to Youngs on fruitridge and they charged me $20 for the key cut. Key works great.
Good info for the future and welcome to the site. Hope to see you become an active local member. We have a pretty good group up here.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yeah, I see that the Sac area is def growing so much more....before you know it, we'll be holding the meets here locally for everyone! Lol!
Haha...CA2K10 in Sac Eddy?
Yeah we are growing. The first meet I went to up here was 3 cars total. How many cars did we have at the Sac State meet, close to 30?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Ok I was way off. We had 17 cars including the SC guys. Still a lot better than 3.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
LOl! Thats still a lot for us since we are still a growing group...yeah, CA2K10!!!!! Thats for sure! Now...times the amount of cars we have there and add it to the meet we'll have in a few days!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts