Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie. Just bought a IS300 on Saturday and now I'm look for a service shop. The two shop that are in my area are Lexus of Sacramento or Concord. Can anyone recommend one of these shops? I bought the IS300 in Serramonte thats a little far to drive for service. Thanks for the info..... Don

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride!

I personally avoid Lexus of Concord like the plague...I haven't seen anyone post anything positive about Lexus of Concord. How far away is Lexus of Marin from where you live? Might want to check them out...

·
Registered
10 Posts
You might also want to consider the new Lexus of Roseville depending on how close you are. Have not heard anything about them yet though. Good Luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: Well I did my 15,000 mile service and 22,500 at Sacramento. Both times they screwed me. On the 15,000 mile they throw away my TRD air filter even tho I have a big stick that say don't not discard. And split oil all over the plastic cover of the motor. On the 22,500 mile service I was left waiting for the car for 4 1/2 hours and hour and half of that was to get the car wash on a day that it was going to rain. I had them check the wheel alignment because of abnormal wear to the tire, balance the all four wheels, and check negative battery post for corrosion.(Check out the photo below. The post had some corrosion around the post* nice clean up job) When I paid the bill they charged me for oil when I brought my own. Know-one explained wether the alignment was off or not, they just charged me for it. My wife has a Acura CL Type S and we never have problems from her deal like this. Matter of fact they have always treated us the greatest.. I will not every go back to Lexus of Sacramento. I may go to Marin? Anyone with experience? How is the pricing at Marin?

·
Registered
230 Posts
FYI sacramento and roseville are the same owner

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talk about pissed. I checked the tire pressure today and noticed that someone from Lexus of Sacramento decided to sand the old weights off. And yes that is a L-Tuned rim I just got!!!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
I went to Lexus of Sacramento to get an oil change done awhile back and it went smoothly. I fell asleep on the couch in the waiting area after I ate a few donuts and coffee and they politely woke me up and told me my car was done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts