Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to let anybody in the s. fla. area that jm lexus has the trac update onhand. i requested the update offhand,while getting a carbon fiber kit installed. and the service rep said no problem as long as it was in stock. my ecu was already up to date (my vin # was only eligible for the trac update)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was one of the first to get it from JM, I actually didn't know about the upgrade until they told me about it.

Originally posted by rnrstar:
just want to let anybody in the s. fla. area that jm lexus has the trac update onhand. i requested the update offhand,while getting a carbon fiber kit installed. and the service rep said no problem as long as it was in stock. my ecu was already up to date (my vin # was only eligible for the trac update)

·
2,909 Posts
I had been bugging them since Feb. about the fixes and finally am going to get mine done on the 12th. I would have done it sooner but I live in Kendall, and you know where JM is.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Originally posted by jiggafett:
I had been bugging them since Feb. about the fixes and finally am going to get mine done on the 12th. I would have done it sooner but I live in Kendall, and you know where JM is.
I got my ECU/TRAC done a JB LEXUS on 436 about 3 weeks ago. They told me I was the first IS they did there. The UPGRADE is GREAT and I'm really happy with it!! The car feels totally diff. Chris was the Tech who did it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo yelllex!
Are you talking about lex of Altomont/Orlando I bought a solar from jax but live in daytona. I called yesterday and jax dealer played dumb about the trac but said that they do, do the ecu. Let me know please so I can fix this crap thanks B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts