Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Joelene and I am the President of ProMazda FL. ProMazda along with INTENSE performance is trying to put together this big meet and it would be great if you all would join in.

There arent really any events. We are trying to get some DJs and food stands and such out there ImportMadness has agreed to cover the event as well. We decided it wasnt a good idea to make it into a carshow like atmosphere out of respect for other people visiting the park. Looks like a lot of you are already interested and again I hope to see u all there.
Here is the original link to the meet. http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb230/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47011 If anyone has anyother questions or suggestions PLEASE feel free to ask/suggest away. Im open to anything!

-Joelene

p.s. To answer your questions. ProMazda and INTENSE Performance Mazda clubs of FL are throwing this together. It was originally going to be another one of our statewide mazda meets but we deicided to open it up to other makes and models to see what happends. its really just a big get together over cars. If all goes well then we should have food and music and such. After the meet Im not sure whats going on. I dont know how many people will be there. Us mazda guys (and me) usually go out to Chilis afterwards and take the resturaunt by storm but I have no idea how many people will be there. So far I have found it on Acura, Lexus, Supra, Corolla, Mazda (rx8 rx7 and protege), Honda, and just any regular old Florida forum. Ive got 45-60 people interested on one forum and 3 or 4 on others. So we will see and If all goes well then hopefully we can do this again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hate to say it guys but we have a bit of a problem on our hands.

Toole (my VP) called the Park today. They said we need to rent a pavilion....BUT THEY ARE ALL FULL FOR THAT WEEKEND! So we are going to have to reschedule this OR find another park fast and hope to GOD that word gets around in time.

ANY IDEAS!??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.