Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally here!!!!! As some of you have already known:

The END OF THE YEAR MEET-EVENT & INSTALL PARTY!!!

for IS300 / Lexus

The details are:

Date--------Sunday December 14th, 2003
Time-------- 8 AM
Location-----LuxuryMotorWorks in Monrovia (SGV)
208 Kruse St.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 256-4849

Starting today up until one week before the meet date...

PM: Joe Z
E-mail - [email protected]

1.)[b/]You can sign up with me via PM or E-Mail to have your very own LuxuryMotoworks Remote Starter on Factory Key, installed that day with the assistance of myself and of course Steve of LMWs.. Everyone will help with there own cars.. *********(Installed on Autos Only)******** This part of the meet will have to be pre-organized and a pre-signup will be required to ensure that we will have enough units for that day..
Of course by pre-signing up you will obtain the unit at a much, much lower price than normally offered... Its even too low to post!! The units are installed in aprox. 1hr
This is a great unit for our IS's or any other Lexus.
Please be advised you will need a Valet Key, via it be blank or your own current, or just the immobilzer out of a master key... This can be purchased seperately if one decides not to give up any of there extra key(s).
E-mail or PM for further details...

2.) You can also sign up with me via PM or E-Mail to have your very own Lexus Alarm Upgraded. Which we will also have available that day... It is a very well designed Alarm Sensor made by DEI. Steve himself has manufactured a unit/module that connects to our current factory Alarm wiring system, in which the DEI sensor is wired into our factory Lexus Alarm using the module Steve designed.
So now if someone breaks a window or attempts to tamper with the car, the sensor will alert and set off our OEM factory Alarm. Horns blaring and all lights flashing, etc.. Most importantly the sensor is adjustable. The units are installed in less than 1/2 hour. This is a great unit for our IS's or any other Lexus.

3) Also, for those who are interested in the SC430 remote top, they will be available that day too... No need to go into details. Just the basic function of the Open/Close of the Top from the Key.. One plus to this unit is that the remote starter is already integrated and can be applied as well..[/quote]

Finally, we will have a display of some IS300 parts and catelouges that will be available for viewing and ordering as well....Springs, Sways, Wheels, Clear markers, Antennas, Wings, Etc...
If time allows you may also be able to have some parts pre-ordered and installed that day as well...or even of you have parts that you have been waiting to install, this could be the day you get it done....
This part of the meet will depend on how many people come to the meet just to hang out and have fun and how many people will need work done...

This meet is an Authorized meet organized be myself and of course Steve @ LMWs.. Also, I have obtained permission from Jedi to include all relevant information with out crossing forum guidelines.

For General questions about the Meet/Event/Installs, you can post them here. Please do not ask in this thread how much these units will cost... Leave that for PM's or e-mails.. Please allow enough time for All replys..
Also, try to direct all PM's and E-Mails (which is in my sig too) to me, in order too Alleviate Steve from the ton's of e-mails he normally gets on a daily basis ...

In the PM or E-mail include your Full Name & Contact information. Your .NET Signon name is not required but you can add it too..
Please specify which unit(s) you will be interested having installed that day.

You can also post any other questions about the meet or just post that you will be attending...

This Meet is geared to have people familiarize themselves with Local Is300 owners/community and of course Luxury Motorworks... We were planning a much larger event for this meet, but we have pushed that back to the begining of 2004 (due to ongoing projects & expansion), but we thought it would be great to give everyone an end of the year treat, of the things to come from LMW's.

...Stay Tuned!!!

Thank You
Joe Z 8)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
will try to make it...but i'm afraid i'll be tempted to buy more stuff, when i'm already on a set budget (especially since it's so close to christmas). :roll:

:lol:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF is up eith "ERROR in POSTING"?????

Anyway these are a few key points that I wanted to add in the first thread.. since it won't let me EDIT ...!!!!

1.) You can sign up with me via PM or E-Mail to have your very own LuxuryMotoworks Remote Starter on Factory Key, installed that day with the assistance of myself and of course Steve of LMWs.. Everyone will help with there own cars.. *********(Installed on Autos Only)******** This part of the meet will have to be pre-organized and a pre-signup will be required to ensure that we will have enough units for that day..
Of course by pre-signing up you will obtain the unit at a much, much lower price than normally offered... Its even too low to post!! The units are installed in aprox. 1hr
This is a great unit for our IS's or any other Lexus.
Please be advised you will need a Valet Key, via it be blank or your own current, or just the immobilzer out of a master key... This can be purchased seperately if one decides not to give up any of there extra key(s).

3) Also, for those who are interested in the SC430 remote top, they will be available that day too... No need to go into details. Just the basic function of the Open/Close of the Top from the Key.. One plus to this unit is that the remote starter is already integrated and can be applied as well..

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, I already have a list (offline) of those who will be getting a remote starter and/or the alarm upgrade installed.
If I haven't done so yet and you are attending the Meet either to hang out and have fun or for the installs, please add your name to the list below.
Also, that day we will be doing some easy bolt-on installs for some IS owners.. Like sways, exhaust, etc... We are keeping to simple bolt-on parts for that day.. Since most of the time will be spent on the remote starters and stuff..
If you are part of the install group, we will ask you to arrive early, Tentative time for now is 9am.. If you are coming to the meet to hang out, watch, learn, etc. you can come and leave anytime you like.
We will most likely be there till mid-afternoon...
Don't forget to bring your spare valet ket to the meet for those getting a starter... If you want to buy a blank key at the meet we will have a few available for sale that day. We will program the key for your car - FREE of course.

Stay Tuned..!!!

1. Joe Z
2. immanis
3. ltunedgirl
4. 2001LexusIS300
5. stick
6. thundercloud080903
7. lexusRider
8. Malekreza11
9. sasquatchIS
10. irv_usc
11. SupermanIS300
12. juniorsdad
13. Wilz
14. sung113
15. SgVFaTbOi
16. kona
17. UpTownIS300er
18. DADALI
19. dpatterson069
20. Poloboy168
21. Rgraphics
22. lexis300
23. Studlyy796

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.