Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a used s-afc.. so i dont have any instructions or anything... intuition tells me that it uses the same wires as the SRT piggyback... can anyone verify this?

does anyone have a wiring diagram or anything? i have 02 manual. thanks..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

btw..i have the srt piggyback installed... im takin it out to replace with the afc... am i making this harder than it really is?

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
PM Brian (IS300GTE), he posted a wiring diagram for the forum. He's the man to talk to

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah... i just saw his post in the faq thread... but for some reason, the link doesn't work. i tried clicking it and saving target as...neither worked...

anyone else having this problem??

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Eminence said:
PM Brian (IS300GTE), he posted a wiring diagram for the forum. He's the man to talk to
That isn't GTE's name- Brian is Fairuza11. Just fyi.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Yeah, IS300GTE's name is actually Shankweefa. He's kenyan and doesn't really give out his name all that often out of fear we'll banish him from .net

And Dan, wtf are you doin with an AFC? E-manage man.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ofcourse i would prefer to have a full engine management set-up...or even e-manage.. but that can wait.. the afc will have to suffice for now.

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
lolz my fault guys with the name confusion.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DONT EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN... YA HEARD!!!! we'll let it slide this time and ONLY this time. if there is a next time, THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME! CAPEECH! hehe..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts