Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody knew a goodshop to install and tune s-afc2 insacramento or maybe the bay or san jose for a reasonable price and pretty good job. And somewhere other than motorsport dynamics.

·
Hot Steamy Goodness
1,588 Posts
What's wrong with Motorsport? They did a good job on my S-AFC...

Maybe Midnight Racing (I think that's the name) in Sac

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they were gonna charge me 200 for install 65 for dyno hook up and 300 for dyno tuning. And since im from so cal i was just trying to find a place up here that could probably match so cal prices. XS was says they were gonna charge me a little under 400 for install and tuning.

·
Registered
35 Posts
alext10823 said:
well they were gonna charge me 200 for install 65 for dyno hook up and 300 for dyno tuning. And since im from so cal i was just trying to find a place up here that could probably match so cal prices. XS was says they were gonna charge me a little under 400 for install and tuning.
Dude, Vishnu in pleasanton will dyno and tune in about an hour total and they charge $200 an hour. They'll probably install it too and give you a good price if you have everything done there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so does everybody in nor cal just install it thmeselves or go to the previously mentioned shops or just not feel like being helpful?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.