1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
will not fit unless you cut your fendor off. 35 offset is way to low. It seems like all the rims I like are a 35 offset and its starting to piss me off. :pissed: nice looking wheel though

·
Registered
387 Posts
nahh they wont fit.. but they make the non staggered versions. 18x7.5 with a +45 offset..goto bestwheels.com they got them there.. they are called the GT6 made by Ikon..whichis the same as ruff.. they are identical..I dont know the quality of them but i was about to buy these but i got tenzo mean 6 instead they look almost identical aswell...except i got them in Gloss black with machine lip..

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They say it fits the Rx8, the stock rx8 wheels is what I have right now. The problem then seem to be with the IS fender. They look good but I was mainly more interested in them for the width, Im looking for a 8in+ wheel width.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Nope wont fit.....I wanted to get some before I got my Axis wheels. And every place I called that had them said they wouldnt work for the IS

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
cariza said:
They say it fits the Rx8, the stock rx8 wheels is what I have right now. The problem then seem to be with the IS fender. They look good but I was mainly more interested in them for the width, Im looking for a 8in+ wheel width.
to fit 9.5 in the rear you'll need something closer to a 50 offset

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
18x7.5 will fit , if your dropped might rub in the front depending on drop but won't in the rear mite be able to fit 18x 8.5 in the back with 35mm........before anybody else says 35mm won't fit it will because i had 18x7.5's before on my car

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
lexluger180 said:
18x7.5 will fit , if your dropped might rub in the front depending on drop but won't in the rear mite be able to fit 18x 8.5 in the back with 35mm........before anybody else says 35mm won't fit it will because i had 18x7.5's before on my car
your car wasn't dropped when you had those Zigen wheels with the wrong offset, correct?

it will rub in the front for sure, if the car is dropped. (with a +35 offset).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts