Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about this exhaust? on the website they have a part number but its still TBA. I tried emailing them and didnt get a response. Grrrr i think it looks nice. Well anyone have an opinion on rs-r? Loud, crap or good?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I had an RSR on my civic si. It fit the best, sounded the best and looked the nicest. Many people really liked this exhaust, but it was hard to find. When I received it, it was like the last of 5 that they imported.

Hopefully this one is just as nice.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i had a RS*R on my integra before i sold the car, and i liked it better than any other exhaust. you could barely hear the exhaust which i like and the gains were similar to HKS and Greddy. there was a rumor a while ago that the company had stopped making products but i don't know if was true.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, seems like a good company, they have a new website www.rs-r.com
check out the exmag exhaust pics! they look really good IMHO. ANyone else know about this exhaust?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
So you just want to keep the IS looking stock...why not the L-tuned exhaust? Just a thought..but do what tickles your tummy :D

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
The second one resembles the exhuast I had for the Si.

Liek stated above...real mellow tone. Nice exhaust. Don't think it'll do it for the turbo community, however.+-

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
didn't rsr stop shipping their products to the u.s., but isn't invidia another line of rsr

their exhausts sounds very nice but not as nice as mugen (for h/a)

edit: spelling

·
Registered
21 Posts
actually Invidia was an RS-R line, but RS-R dropped the line a long time ago. RS-R is not skunk2, or invidia. Real RS-R products can be found at www.rs-r.com

Invidia was markting under the RS-R name for a long time, because RS-R was not in the country. Now that RS-R is back, it looks strange that two companies are marketing RS-R

the truth will show, INVIDIA IS NOT RS-R!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts