Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
im not able to make it...

radiator is cracked and can't pass inspection without it..

got the car towed home today :(

·
Registered
560 Posts
I would like to join for the pre-meet!

sway162, is your route decided? I think bsand and a few other RS members wanted to have the pre-meet at the Safeway on Granville St and 70th in Vancouver.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Damn bsand, sorry to hear about that bro. Was looking forward to meeting you. Good luck with that fix.

Shenmecar, Im awaiting final confirmation on where we meeting the guys on club Lexus Canada. I will get back to you bro. Do you know s300ae? We are coordinating with him as well. Maybe you two could meet first then we will meet you guys then head to where the others are at and finally go to spanish banks.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Damn bsand, sorry to hear about that bro. Was looking forward to meeting you. Good luck with that fix.

Shenmecar, Im awaiting final confirmation on where we meeting the guys on club Lexus Canada. I will get back to you bro. Do you know s300ae? We are coordinating with him as well. Maybe you two could meet first then we will meet you guys then head to where the others are at and finally go to spanish banks.
I dont know him personally but i know that username. update this thread if possible when you guys finalize the location bro! ill message him too!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts