Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale Rotors/Lip/Sways/Grill...+ **UPDATED w /PICS**

For Immediate Sale to a lucky few... !!

1. Wald type front lip ABS freshly Painted MSM ready to mount & or ship in perfect brand new unused shape. $360 shipped

2. Drilled & Slotted rotors...Bradi rotors 6k on them NON zinc plated.. Cleaned up, Painted hubs & edges (Black) ready to mount & boxed for shipping.. $260 shipped/installed locally... (HEAVY!!)

3. Carbon fiber "anatomic grip" shift knob 1 available REAL CF..$35 shipped

4. Carbon fiber Sphere Shift knob Br new in box 1 available... here is pic...

$60 shipped...Unused Still new in box...

5. JDM Altezza grill badge...black, brand new in the bag never used... $30 shipped

6. I am selling my TRD Grill it is perfect & has custom Xpel protecting it as well. It also has a Brand new Black painted Mesh in the center, & Comes with a Brand New TRD emblem...not pictured below....

see link below for other pics of it on the car. Painted MSM/1CO
..................offered for $270 shipped OBO

7. Also available.... Ignitions Solutions Plasma Booster... used little, in perfect shape... one guy dynoed 5hp across the board...I tested & got 4 hp added from low RPM to about 4500.... & more torque too retails for well over $200 SELL FOR $120 shipped obo....

8. Finally one set of Hotchkis sways...used for 2 mo... in PERFECT, AS NEW SHAPE ready to install & flatten all corners before ye...... avail now..
$345 shipped 2 day to you w/all hardware & New bolts... or $345 installed here at my place for local pickup...... No install & Local Pickup....$325

Thanks for looking folks, LETS MAKE A DEAL make me an offer i cannot refuse...within reason..... :D

.... lowballers will be ignored :wink:

check back for updates

ed

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sup Edgy! Been awhile man.. how much for the Bradi Rotors if I come grab them from you? ie, no shipping or boxing required? Also, is it all 4 rotors? Thanks for your time and reply.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hey Ed,

I am interested in the CF shift knobs.....I just need to see how the stand on my short shifter, don't want it to be too tall. Please bring them both to the meet, so I can see them. Thanks, and see you Saturday!

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
FW:

okay guys, this man takes care of his shit to the Foken T. last time I was at his house was a blur(pass to the left) 8). LoL...
The only bad product I saw at Edgy's pad where his pink bermuda shorts that he was sportin and his Bob Hope shirt to boot. Other than that this dude puts allot of attention to his car and the mods that he has on it. So as someone who seen his mods 8) on his ride just know that any of the items he's sellin, unless specified by him are in good if not great condition. :D

I would say who ever takes those rotors from Edgy is foken lucky to get that price for some sweet ass rotors . These would look foken sick with some 5 spoke wheels. :p :p

"I would have said the same thing to Edgy when I last saw his ride but he want's to turn his car into a Beamer and put some Mesh ADR's . :crazy:

Shit Edgy if no one's picked these up by next month this time, which I Doubt, let me know..Only reason I can't right now is because I'm getting an intake soon.

So bro when you get a chance call me or pm me. I'll take that S-AFC off of you're hands.

J. motha foken R

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Tony all is good.. .looks like we wil lbe putting Jr in BBall league this year tryouts are next weekend...

Hows yer wife & My Kids

Sorry... :oops: Just kidding .. I jes love that line from .. .what "Bull Durham"... i think.... "Major League"?

really tho hows the coaching going for you poppa!!!??

take it easy buddy

edg

1 - 20 of 38 Posts