Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
ProjectIS said:
Have you guys heard anything good about them? Is it quality?
I just ordered my Rotora Big Brake kit last week, and having them installed tomorrow actually..

I will post pics and a review shortly thereafter...and plan to take it to the track and test them as well..

:chill:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
ProjectIS said:
If yon don't mind, How much did you pay for it?
contact carson toyota on that, they only have 1 kit left from what they told me...with Red calipers....

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Nice! Did you get the fronts only? *Insert obligatory pic request here*

Just don't get them installed at Lexus, they might charge you like $5,000 :wink:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
mr who said:
Nice! Did you get the fronts only? *Insert obligatory pic request here*

Just don't get them installed at Lexus, they might charge you like $5,000 :wink:
I got the front big brake kit with blue calipers, plus rear rotors and axis pads, leaving soon to get installed at my prefered tuner of choice near me, SPI.....they do good work, charge about $100 an hr, but have 2 guys on the job, and shouldnt take more then 3 hrs for the job in total.....but I am satisfied with profesionals installing an important safety feature like brakes, and wouldnt dare attempt to install myself or with other's.....please dont flame me for that......

Lexus wanted to charge me $2000 to paint my stock rotors <rust>, replace pads, and even paint my calipers.....I said no thanks to that....

stay tuned for a post by me tonight with pics....i promise!

:chill:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
i have the (slotted) rotors... nice stuff, I was pleased w/ them in the box, as well as on my car ;)

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
koi8 said:
I have the big brake kit they look nice & HI QUALITY!!! :crazy:
show some pics like i did...very curious to see other people with them!

:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts