Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Rotora front and rear BBK.
4 piston front and rear kits will fit in 17" rims. Stock rims require wheel spacer.

Front kit has less than 5k miles on it, rear kit is Brand New.
Everything is in excellent condition.

This is the top of the line 4 piston kit, with the 2 piece aluminum rotors that greatly reduce unsprung weight and improve performance. Includes everything to bolt on, lines, pads, rotors, mounts and calipers.

This kit is from my street car which is now for sale. We have used Rotora brakes all through the 2007 season on our World Challenge cars, so they are race proven, and will take anything you can dish out, while providing no noise street operation.

Price:
Front $1200 OBO
Rear $1300 OBO
Take them both for $2200

Thanks,

Andrew Wojteczko,
Auto Analyser Racing
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
are the rears 2 peice are one peice? and if they are 2 peice how dose the parking brake work, oh your wanted in the race forum btw.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Andrew, i am interested in the rear only if possible.. .can you shed any more light onto the setup out back ? re parking brake accomodation etc & rotor size ? any pics??

THanks brotha!!

edg

YO... if any one here is interested in the fronts.. . perhaps we can save a few bux & get these together....
i want the rears...

feel free to contact me !!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Andrew if edgy takes the rears i'll take the fronts. However it will take me a bit of time to collect the money. I'm pretty sure you want all the money up front but if u are willing to recieve in a few seperate payments or something let me know hahaha. Anyhow pm with what u can do for me as for pricing.

I'll give you a bump from a broke modder.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Andrew...I would love to take these off you, but my wife is not budging on this because of some financial goals we have set to take advantage of the upcoming housing market. Damn. Hope my brakes hold up at the track. Or burn up so I have to get brakes. :)

Great seller guys. Take advantage of this deal!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rears are same size caliper and colour as fronts, only difference is piston sizing, caliper mounting bracket, and rotor hat shape. Rears are still new in box. Will open to take pics if necessary, but they are brand new, and look the same as the fronts.

Teck, thanks for the kind words. Did you try and convince your better half that they are a safety upgrade?? friends don't let friends boost without bbk ;)

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
167 Posts
Andrew...I would love to take these off you, but my wife is not budging on this because of some financial goals we have set to take advantage of the upcoming housing market. Damn. Hope my brakes hold up at the track. Or burn up so I have to get brakes. :)

Great seller guys. Take advantage of this deal!
Get the brakes. Market analysis for San Diego suggests that the bottom of the market is not for another 2-4 years. Plenty of time to save for a down on a house that will cost you little relative to previous market highs.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
friends don't let friends boost without bbk ;)
Love that quote. :lol:

pandas14, everything I have researched suggests the same. Though it's gonna take some strapping down to get what I want which is a second home, hopefully with a 3 car garage, in SD and turn my current one into a rental. That's just keeping it real and not letting my other goals get compromised.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah I hear that for sure.

Somebody buy these brakes. Then put some slicks on and go to a track. Then post pictures.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Will you need a spacer for both the front and rear wheels for these to cleaf the stock 17inch wheels? Also, what size spacer will be needed?

Thanks for the info in advance.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rears haven't been installed, so I'm unsure what size spacer you will need. Perhaps some other members may know better on that one.
I only used the Motegi rims with the setup, which would clear the Rotora without spacer, however I used a 3mm spacer for an extra margin of safety, as it was a close fit. Again, perhaps some other members could help with what size spacer you will need for the fronts with OEM rims.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 25 Posts