Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what your alls favorite roof and trunk spoiler combo was.

Personally i dont like super big ricy spoilers, but prefer the more suttle ones like you see on m3 and stuff.

buuuuuuut i dont know if a little small spoiler like this would look good with a roof spoiler

so again just let me know what you think looks good. Dont forget the names of each spoiler and specficy if you are talking about the roof or trunk. :D

...i think there are only 3 roof spoilers anyways but im not sure

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
BLKIS3 said:
I was just wondering what your alls favorite roof and trunk spoiler combo was.

Personally i dont like super big ricy spoilers, but prefer the more suttle ones like you see on m3 and stuff.

buuuuuuut i dont know if a little small spoiler like this would look good with a roof spoiler

so again just let me know what you think looks good. Dont forget the names of each spoiler and specficy if you are talking about the roof or trunk. :D

...i think there are only 3 roof spoilers anyways but im not sure
I'll say go witht he L-sportline Trunk and Rood Spoiler...I got the OEM one but I found out the L-sportline after I got the car...too late... :(

Matt

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
BLKIS3 said:
IS3Hundred said:

Pittura Roof Spoiler and Hippo Sleek Spoiler :eek:
thats a nice combo too...whats the difference between that roof spoiler and the ugo one
UGO roof spoiler is literally attached on the roof (below antenna base) and is a little higher than the pittura (which partly attaches to the sides and is a little lower to shade the top of your rear windshield).

·
Registered
6,232 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does anybody have any clear( easy to see the details) of the l-sportline and pittura. Like up close shots...

is it just me or does the ugo kind of have a roundish look to it at the edge. I want as sharp of an edge (the edge facing down the window) as possible. That pittura looks failry sharp but i dunno if i like what i heard of how it attaches to the side or something??? So thats why i would like some close up pictures if at all possible. Even a link to where i can buy one of these, if it has a picture like the link to the ugo spoiler would be very usefull.

So its just the UGO, L-Sportline, and Pittura right?

How are you all liking the trunk lip spoiler from this site if any of u have it...

THANKS!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.