Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
botany villiage in clifton the pathmark parking lot around 9 o clock at night every thursday more and more cars are coming out reping also atco is going to be serious this sunday usome people should come down
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been around working alot saven up for that boooooost by next summer my car is going to be serious
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
lex2003is3 said:
we should all get together and go out to dinner or hooters one night or something

i agree. i knwo me and jr would pay to see you demonstrate how to hump in an IS
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
seriously, me and danny were talkign about mayebe a stiletto's meet. stiletto's is no alcohol strip club on route 17. or we could go to delilahs on route 35 near club abyss. the no alcohol thing is good cause we will all be driving. we should get a meet going there. id say in september to close out 2005 car meets with a bang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
I second the meet in Botany Village (Clifton), NJ......Should be good times!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
i agree. i knwo me and jr would pay to see you demonstrate how to hump in an IS
:lol: Werd^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,500 Posts
mikefate said:
seriously, me and danny were talkign about mayebe a stiletto's meet. stiletto's is no alcohol strip club on route 17. or we could go to delilahs on route 35 near club abyss. the no alcohol thing is good cause we will all be driving. we should get a meet going there. id say in september to close out 2005 car meets with a bang
Thats what im talking about brotha!!!!

its school time... gotta help the college girls with tuition
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,028 Posts
whitetezza said:
Thats what im talking about brotha!!!!

its school time... gotta help the college girls with tuition

You must show some love to other members before giving it to whitetezza again.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top