Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Rod Millen stuff good to invest in?? Are they any good?? They look nice but I want to hear feedbacks from other IS owners...Im looking into the Full kit, Intake, Exhaust, Strut so far...Recommend RMM??? Thanks

and Happy Early New year by the way!~

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
RMM is a very reputable. I have RMM body kit and no issues in fitment.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
pricey can only mean it's a good product ;) you get what you pay for and many people on here only talk good about it

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I have their sides. fitment is perfect. no complaints here.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I don't own this kit and never have, but I have only heard great things about it and it's fitment! It also looks extremely clean :)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I have had both the intake and exhaust for over 3 years. I have been very happy with it. The exhaust note is subtle at low RPM's, it doesnt drone on the highway, and at WOT its nice and throaty. The intake is as good as any other I suppose. I have nothing to bad to say about it. Its gives a nice satisfying "suction" sound when you rev it up. Performance of the systems have been great. I raced three IS's with similiar mods back when all I had on were the intake and exhaust (one with the SRT intake which is supposedly the best) and won every time. Currently with the RMM intake and exhaust, header, y-pipe, cam gear, and Apex'i AFC Neo I am dynoing at a satisfying 210rwhp.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
I've owned the RMM kit, intake and exhaust. Everything is great as stated above, except the front lip's carbon fiber splitter cracks and takes $145 bucks to replace everytime.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
I've owned the RMM kit, intake and exhaust. Everything is great as stated above, except the front lip's carbon fiber splitter cracks and takes $145 bucks to replace everytime.
:lol: That sir, is correct..........that is why FIGS is making a replacement splitter for the RRM front lip.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
FIGS is only the sweetest company ever! haha. Its owned by a member and he makes some items for the IS and other lexus models. One of the things he is most famous for are his pneumatic hood prop kits that replace the OEM hood prop bar. I actually just bought a set the other day. He has recently released a replacement battery bar, and is working on a new line of CF products.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yea, figs makes some cool stuff. I need the hood prop kit badly.. mine broke.
As for RMM yes there products are great. I think there side skirts are PERFECT for the is300.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts